Search This Blog

Saturday, April 2, 2011

My new obsession...

nail polish. I was looking for a mint color &stumbed across these little gems in the spring style watch (also completely addicted to spring fashion). So I went to Columbia Mall to Sephora with one of my besties Elyce <3 to make them mine. Man its been awhile since I've been to a mall much less done any shopping for that matter. Not to mention I could always use a good bubble gum color too. The yellow is too black-girl nails &the blue is pretty just not flattering. They had some really nice sparkley ones too but I don't want something where I'm gonna have to apply a million coats either...Scored a new mascara "Haute &Naughty" that I'm obsessed with as well as a cream luminizer &a new silicone monroe stud to replace this awful pink metal one I've been wearing. All in all, very satisfying &quality shopping &bff time :)

No comments: